Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Here it comes..dumb question about trig.bank 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here it comes..dumb question about trig.bank 2

O.K.
    I'm just a simple cave-man and this strange lifeless device (TD-10)with blinking lights and buttons frightens a humble creature like myself...It's cold to the touch and...
    blah,blah..enough of all that.

At a glance,how do I know if I've set the trigger bank to 2?

is there a screen or something...I just want to make sure I'm set on bank 2 for pete's sake.
    I could enjoy these things If I could get past the science;-)

[This message has been edited by RYLO (edited December 01, 2001).]

Originally posted by RYLO:
    [B]At a glance,how do I know if I've set the trigger bank to 2?
    B]
    page 108: setup, trigger, bank, cursor to the left to highlight the bank then dial in the bank you want, 1-4.
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Boingo:
      page 108: setup, trigger, bank, cursor to the left to highlight the bank then dial in the bank you want, 1-4.
      That's right. Press SETUP, it is the upper left hand button, press F1 which will now say TRIGGER above it, press F1 again which should now say BANK above it. Make sure the large number on the screen is "highlighted" and use the wheel to set it to 2. Exit out.

Comment

Working...
      X