Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Anyone get the V-concert promo package in yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone get the V-concert promo package in yet?

Still waiting...nothing yet.

Just received mine, took 6 weeks.

The sticks suck. The CY-15R and the new board are great!!!

(You may want to make note of the kits and patterns you like on the orig. TD-10 so you can load these on the new board - they will overide other new presets though).
    TD-10/TDW-1vc, 3-PD120, 2-PD100, 2-PD80, 2-KD7, 3-14C, 2-15R, SPD-20, 2-ECymbal II splash, 1-ECymbal II china, 2-IronCobra kicks, 1 angry ex-wife.

:eek: " I see drum people"

Comment

...bare with me,Still a bit if a newbie.

You mean I'll lose my settings as they are when I install the new card?
      What all is new? ( Good stuff )

Comment

Better cymbals mainly. I initially liked the original kits when comparing them to the V-Session kit (w/ exp). But recently changed my mind when I installed my new board.

The sounds seem better, better dynamics, better cymbal triggering, separate volume control for cymbs and toms.

I wont be using the kit for the next 3 weeks (have a session gig with A's) so I wont be able to test and report much till later.

But it IS worth the upgrade.

Yes, this card will overide all 50 kits and settings, and patterns. But don't worry, the old kits are still in there, but you'll have to overwrite some of your new kits to get them back. I originally thought I waould save about 20 old kits, but settled for 8 old kits (and overwitten 8 bogus new kits).

Also the CY-15R works great.
        TD-10/TDW-1vc, 3-PD120, 2-PD100, 2-PD80, 2-KD7, 3-14C, 2-15R, SPD-20, 2-ECymbal II splash, 1-ECymbal II china, 2-IronCobra kicks, 1 angry ex-wife.

:eek: " I see drum people"

Comment

Many thanks...lokking forward to getting the goods.

Comment

Still waiting....
            Every time I call I get the same thing.

"Shipping this week."

Two months now.

Comment

Working...
            X