Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

meteor shower !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meteor shower !!!!!

wow,! totally OT
    I just got in from my tub in the yard and was amazed at the Leonids....... it was like an attack from space.
    I could see 10-20 in ten minutes, maybe more.
    Groupings of them coming at me.
    I felt a little vulnerable I have to admit, but I had Jack Daniels with me and all was well.
    I hope some of you all had the chance to enjoy.
    Peace.
    J

------------------
    Jeff, using...
    td 8,PD-120,
    pintech pads,gibraltor rack, JBL G2 EON 15 AND Mackie srs-1500, BBE 462 yamaha maple customs, remo jazz kit, buttloads of cymbals... 96 Tahoe,leather.
    The original Gig Pig.

Originally posted by acidbran:
    wow,! totally OT
    I just got in from my tub in the yard and was amazed at the Leonids....... it was like an attack from space.
    I could see 10-20 in ten minutes, maybe more.
    Groupings of them coming at me.
    I felt a little vulnerable I have to admit, but I had Jack Daniels with me and all was well.
    I hope some of you all had the chance to enjoy.
    Peace.
    J
    My 12 yr old son and I just got back. Lot of ooo's and aah's. Pretty cool.
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

I was out watching them too. Incredible!
      Kelly Mercer
      Halifax, Nova Scotia
      Canada

My Youtube Channel!
      http://www.youtube.com/user/VirtualMP3Studio

My "home studio" webcam!
      http://virtualmp3studio.ww.com/

Comment

I went out to watch it down at the beach, totally amazing, even my wife liked it!

Stu
        "Fry that sound effect, Moriarty, we're having it for breakfast"

Comment

I get off work at 6a.m. and there were still plenty to see here in Atlanta.

I saw about 15 realy big ones.... with cool trails that lasted for several seconds.

Way cool.

Comment

My girlfriend dragged me to the desert and I thought we were skunked until I woke up at around 2am and things turned on. We counted over 50 in 5 minutes at one point with some long trails. Cool stuff.
            STUMP

Comment

Working...
            X