Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Live sequenced music with CLICK track..HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live sequenced music with CLICK track..HELP!

I am playing live with my 3 bandmates and some sequenced parts. Because the sequenced parts are VERY tight and rythmic, I MUST play with a CLICK track to be dead on tempo when the sequenced parts come in. Does anyone know of a way to listen to the TD-8's click track using a simple one ear-only type earpiece that will not block the live sound? I'd rather hear the "live" sound and not have to listen to my TD-8's "unprocessed" sound COUPLED with the live mix coming from the board...all I want is just this tiny little thing in one ear, that doesnt block the live sound. Thoughts? Thanks, TK

i would like to be able to play with a metronome ALWAYS!!!but i dont know how, i have a small metronome but is too low vol, and my td-8 is enough loud but i dont want to be carrying it every place i go......
    there are some small metronome that can be used exactly as the td-8 metronome, and being easy to carry, and loud??
    because somebody owe me a b day present hehe
    td-8

Comment

that's my girlfriend's dad's name - TK.

hmm, there's only one way i can think to do this on the td-10. don't know if the td-8 is similarly capable. on the td-10, you can choose to output the click to either the phones + master out or just the phones. my suggestion would be to output the click to the master out, and all of your drum sounds to the direct outs. then you can run phones from your board back to monitor just that channel.

don't know enough about the td-8 to know if this would work for you. i do know that you are unable the onboard master EQ if you go with this method but i am guessing you don't care about this too much if you are using outboard gear.

good luck!

Comment

Working...
      X