Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Whad yer fink??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whad yer fink??

Hi, I been looking at the TD8KV, for recording and live.
    Can I midi straight into my computer? would there be any delay/latency problems?
    Can I load/record ie a bass line from my computer into a TD8 to use live??
    Any thoughts please!
    Thanks

<
    Yes, as long as you have at least a soundcard with a midi cable adapter on it

<
    No, as long as you are only triggering the hardware (td-8) and not a soft sampler or something. The latency will only be that which is inherent to midi itself...about 5ms

<
    Unknown. I have the TD-10 and I don't ever use the built in sequencer except for practicing grooves. Other than that, I do all sequencing on the computer itself.

redbrick

My Updated Website: https://blades.technology

Comment

If you're interested, I'm selling a TD-8 brain with Pintech pads (4x CST 10" mesh-head pads, 1x 14" mesh-head snare, 5x TC single-trigger cymbals, on a Pearl rack with a Kd-7 kick trigger, FD-7 hat trigger and all necessary cables. Most of it's less than a year old and I only used it for about 9 months, never gigged. I was thinking around 1200?

I've also got a Behringer Ultramizer (like BBE) to sell, about 80 or so (150 new) - Not used much at all.

Schmunk
      [email protected]

------------------
      TD-8, Pintech pads, Pearl rack, PM-3, Behringer 802 mixer and DSP1400 UltraMizer, Electric Sticks.
      TD-8, Pintech pads, Pearl rack, Mackie SRM-450, Behringer 802 mixer and DSP1400 UltraMizer, Electric Sticks.

Comment

Working...
      X