Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Halloween and my V's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween and my V's

Music to my ears when kids walk away from our house saying, "That was the scariest house so far."

Here's what I did: Hooked my PA up to my TD-10, put the speakers under the porch, tweaked the "Spooked" kit a bit, and played pattern #1 at 20BPM. Loud.

It was spooky as hell. And all the neighbors came over to say they loved it.

Just sharing.

BOO!

- Hans
    - Hans

Excellent....

------------------
    szvook
    Studio

Comment

Heheh...that's what I'm doing right now. I have my TD6 on Scary, and making really disturbing sounds thru my monitors when they walk up

------------------
      www.mp3.com/entrylevel
      Dan's Music Site; melodic, ethereal rock and more! Please have a listen :^)

Comment

Try this, Pink Floyd Final Cut song 7. The beginning is a very realistic explosion. Hook your speakers up and play that part when they walk up. When I turn up the volume, the neighborhood shakes. I also have a fog machine that I activate after the song. Even the adults get scared out of their wits. I have been voted best house for the last two years I have lived here.

Dave

Comment

Working...
        X