Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halloween and my V's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween and my V's

Music to my ears when kids walk away from our house saying, "That was the scariest house so far."

Here's what I did: Hooked my PA up to my TD-10, put the speakers under the porch, tweaked the "Spooked" kit a bit, and played pattern #1 at 20BPM. Loud.

It was spooky as hell. And all the neighbors came over to say they loved it.

Just sharing.

BOO!

- Hans
    - Hans

Excellent....

------------------
    szvook
    Studio

Comment

Heheh...that's what I'm doing right now. I have my TD6 on Scary, and making really disturbing sounds thru my monitors when they walk up

------------------
      www.mp3.com/entrylevel
      Dan's Music Site; melodic, ethereal rock and more! Please have a listen :^)

Comment

Try this, Pink Floyd Final Cut song 7. The beginning is a very realistic explosion. Hook your speakers up and play that part when they walk up. When I turn up the volume, the neighborhood shakes. I also have a fog machine that I activate after the song. Even the adults get scared out of their wits. I have been voted best house for the last two years I have lived here.

Dave

Comment

Working...
        X