Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Another Vdrum site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Vdrum site

Hi,

I have updated and re-designed my Vdrums web site.
    You can visit it at:
    http://www.boismenu.com or http://www.boismenu.net

Enjoy it.
    Pierre.

[This message has been edited by boismenu (edited May 04, 2000).]

Pierre, Excellent site. Thanks for the effort you have dedicated to it. The pictures have helped a lot. Keep up the good work.
    Driving a great song is better than driving a great car!!

http://mysite.verizon.net/landin82/

Comment

Yes, Pierre a beautiful site indead !!

Where is the zzsounds banner?
      Robert

Comment

Absolutley Fabulous site!! Not bad for not having to write any code It would be neat to have a place where we could listen to each others playing. (either in a Wave format or MP3 or whatever)

I like your pictures!

Chris

Comment

Another thought would be to include a place to post midi files as well. A friend of mine with a roland keyboard downloads songs in midi and loads them into his keyboard.

WMP

(Weapon of Mass Percussion)

Comment

Cool site Pierre! Looks very prof. Also I like the good sorted "links" page. Compliments.

Comment

Nice site and set! Useful links too! Thanks,

Rick

Comment

Way to go Pierre! Only other comment I have is that the text is very very small. Is it my machine or is supposed to be like that?

Good work!
                -Marc.

Comment

Great! Somebody actually kept up with the important stuff here I see. Excellent help.

Comment

Hi and thanks to everybody for your comments about the site.
                    All of your suggestions are very good and I am working on them (but they will have to wait until after my bussines trip ends).

Known issues about my site:
                    If you use Netscape the text looks small, this is something I am working on. IE users shouldn't have any problems.
                    I would like to take this oportunity to ask you to report back any problems that you find in the site saying which browser, version and OS are you using. This will help me improving the site. As you know I'm in
                    [email protected] or [email protected]
                    Thanks again.
                    Pierre.

Comment

Very nice job Pierre. I think the old "picture worth 1000 words" applies here. Should be very helpful for folks that can't get their hands on actual equipment to evaluate and compare. Gee whiz, you think Roland just doesn't have enough money to put out the same type of detail on their site? Really makes you wonder.

Comment

Pierre..

Greetings from UK..

Well done a pretty comprehensive and well structured site..

Cheers

Pete

Comment

I agree with all the compliments above... you should be paid by Roland to do this!!
                          Fon.

TD8 with PD7's, 2 KD7's (From previous TD7)
                          Tama Rockstar with mix of Sabian, Zildjian and Paiste.

Comment

Hi Pierre,

I like your site!
                            you could include http://www.terrybozzio.com in your links too

greetings,
                            Pieter
                            Music was my first love...

Comment

Pierre

Great site you've got. It looks real nice. Keep on the hard work.

// Stellan

[This message has been edited by Beebop (edited October 18, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                              X