Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do i need to.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do i need to.....

record my vdrums into the computer? i have already conected the td-8 to my computer now what???
    also can i record myself with my td-8 patterns or songs? thanx in advance......
    td-8

Well, do you have any recording software on your computer?

How many channels do you need, are you only going to record your Vdrums?

How fast computer do you own?

I'd go for either Cubase or cakewalk.

------------------
    Johan
    Janeco Digital Recording
    Johan
    Janeco Digital Recording

Comment

You'll also need some sort of connection device to covert your output if your computer can't handle it directly. I bought a Roland USB device (a UA-30) that takes the analog signals and coverts to digital.

Comment

ok i have a pentium 3 and yes is just for my v's........
        i think i should get cakewalk, anyways i have no idea about that thing of converting analog to digital.......some explanation?
        td-8

Comment

Do a search, this issue has been murdered.

Comment

Originally posted by luvtheartz:
            You'll also need some sort of connection device to covert your output if your computer can't handle it directly.
            A sound card?

[This message has been edited by Pleiadian (edited October 17, 2001).]

Comment

vdrums hooked to midi interface hooked to sound card. Cakewalk. record...play.

simple as that. midi instrument hooked to sequencer.

Comment

yamaha ac-xg, i think thats my sound card, i dont have much idea anyways.....thanx a lot guys now i now that first of all i need to get the cakewalk, i will have more questions later
                byeeee!!
                td-8

Comment

Working...
                X