Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

new V custom set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new V custom set

Well I did it. After 30+ years of playing,I bought some E-drums.My wife is very excited since I already have a 1970 Ludwig and a 1998 DW kit. I'm a pretty good drummer but a tech moron so I'll probably be viewing this regularly and asking some questions. Just saying hi and giving everyone some warning. It's nice to find a place dedicated to e-drums.

Welcome drmrplmr! I'm new here, too, and I might have to ask YOU some drumming questions at some point, so we can all help each other out

------------------
    www.mp3.com/entrylevel
    Dan's Music Site; melodic, ethereal rock and more! Please have a listen :^)

Comment

Originally posted by drmrplmr:
      Just saying hi and giving everyone some warning.

Halt.....

We are the keepers of the sacred edrum knowledge.......we are the edrummers who say..... "Ni"!!!

We are the keepers of the sacred words: scan time, EQ, outboard gear, bell/bow trigger and sound reinforcement! Those who hear them seldom live to tell the tale!

The edrummers who say "Ni" demand.......a sacrifice!

We want........A SHRUBBERY!!!!

You must return here with a shrubbery... or else you will never
      pass through this edrumwoods.....alive.

Nice to have you here - relax and enjoy the surrealism of edrums.

------------------
      szvook
      Studio

Comment

szvook, too funny.

Comment

Lemon V-Drums?

Welcome, stout yeoman, to the neverending calamity that is vdrums.com! If thou shalt hear loud clanging noises, ne'er fear, tis the sound of the Pintech vs Hart vs Roland / Ddrum vs. Roland jousts, which take place on a regular basis. Thou shal know when thou findest them

I'm Stu, my friends call me Stu, but you can call me Stu.

Stu
          "Fry that sound effect, Moriarty, we're having it for breakfast"

Comment

Welcome, drmrplmr. I, too, am a newbie here. I just got a V-Club kit and am having the time of my life, not being to play previously because of the noise factor. Be aware that the search engine is a good tool for finding things that may have been discussed in previous threads. It's usually a good idea to try that first, as there is a lot of good info out there. However, don't let that stop you from asking questions in any event.

Bob

Comment

I sure don't let it stop me

"And now you must play a triplet ride wiiiiiiiiith.........A HERRING!"

God, I love that movie.

------------------
              www.mp3.com/entrylevel
              Dan's Music Site; melodic, ethereal rock and more! Please have a listen :^)

Comment

Working...
              X