Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My drums have arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My drums have arrived

Yes, at long last they're finally here. I got the Hart Giga Pro/TD-10, Roc'N'Soc Throne, Iron Cobra Power glide Double pedals. I decided to go with cheaper headphones than I was planning. I got the AKG K-55's. They sound very good. Maybe because I don't have anything to compare them to.

I'm amazed with how easy the drums were to set up. They worked immediately after I set them up. I didn't have to tweek them very much at all. They are a little louder than I thought they would be, still not too loud not to be able to play late at night, though.

Just thought I'd get that off my chest. I have no one else to talk to about it. At lest no one who cares.

Studio

Comment

I am honored to have the responsibility of a product tester among such distinguished Edrummers. Although, not as experienced as the "others." Well I guess thats the point.

I definately agree with you about going against the (Roland) grain. I think Roland products are excellent, but I do like keeping my money, or at least getting more for it.

Comment

Originally posted by snared:
        I am honored to have the responsibility of a product tester among such distinguished Edrummers. Although, not as experienced as the "others."
        Well I guess thats the point.
        I definately agree with you about going against the (Roland) grain. I think Roland products are excellent, but I do like keeping my money, or at least getting more for it.
        Ditto....

------------------
        szvook

[This message has been edited by szvook (edited September 23, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by szvook (edited September 23, 2001).]
        Studio

Comment

Congrats on the new kit, snare. I hope you wear out many a drumstick before you're thru with them!

Comment

Originally posted by Harlock:
            Great choice!! Too bad we don't have as many choices in Europe... This kit and the new Pintech Vision sound like great Roland alternatives, until someone comes up with great module alternatives...

something like that? TD-10 instead of TD-8?

welcome aboard!
            Yeah! I decided to get the TD-10 after much deliberation. It works good with the drums. I almost got the DM Pro because it had more inputs, but I heard the samples weren't as realistic.

I too, hope to have some pix of my set up on the forum soon.

[This message has been edited by snared (edited September 23, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
            X