Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

My drums have arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My drums have arrived

Yes, at long last they're finally here. I got the Hart Giga Pro/TD-10, Roc'N'Soc Throne, Iron Cobra Power glide Double pedals. I decided to go with cheaper headphones than I was planning. I got the AKG K-55's. They sound very good. Maybe because I don't have anything to compare them to.

I'm amazed with how easy the drums were to set up. They worked immediately after I set them up. I didn't have to tweek them very much at all. They are a little louder than I thought they would be, still not too loud not to be able to play late at night, though.

Just thought I'd get that off my chest. I have no one else to talk to about it. At lest no one who cares.

Congratulations!

Glad to hear you’ve gotten your set finally. Also glad to hear you’ve had good results with the Harts out of the box. Keep us posted as you dive in to the Hart and the TD-10 combo. I am sure a lot of people will value your opinion on the Hart with TD-10.

Tag....you are it. You are the next contestant to become the beta tester of the Hart products with Roland products. Your job is very intricate in providing for next wave of Hart followers that will not stand for the conglomerate believes of Roland and their ruling in favor of their own high price on e-drum products as the best to use with their modules.

------------------
    szvook

[This message has been edited by szvook (edited September 22, 2001).]
    Studio

Comment

I am honored to have the responsibility of a product tester among such distinguished Edrummers. Although, not as experienced as the "others." Well I guess thats the point.

I definately agree with you about going against the (Roland) grain. I think Roland products are excellent, but I do like keeping my money, or at least getting more for it.

Comment

Originally posted by snared:
        I am honored to have the responsibility of a product tester among such distinguished Edrummers. Although, not as experienced as the "others."
        Experience comes with knowledge and this forum is serving its purpose in providing its fare share from users out there. The rest is getting your sleeves rolled up and diving in - its not that bad.
        You are as experienced as anyone here - as soon as you get your set in start working with it, so don’t cut yourself short.

Well I guess thats the point.
        Your contribution is very important – make us proud.

I definately agree with you about going against the (Roland) grain. I think Roland products are excellent, but I do like keeping my money, or at least getting more for it.
        Ditto....

------------------
        szvook

[This message has been edited by szvook (edited September 23, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by szvook (edited September 23, 2001).]
        Studio

Comment

Congrats on the new kit, snare. I hope you wear out many a drumstick before you're thru with them!

Comment

Originally posted by Harlock:
            Great choice!! Too bad we don't have as many choices in Europe... This kit and the new Pintech Vision sound like great Roland alternatives, until someone comes up with great module alternatives...

something like that? TD-10 instead of TD-8?

welcome aboard!
            Yeah! I decided to get the TD-10 after much deliberation. It works good with the drums. I almost got the DM Pro because it had more inputs, but I heard the samples weren't as realistic.

I too, hope to have some pix of my set up on the forum soon.

[This message has been edited by snared (edited September 23, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
            X