Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Musicianbuy.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musicianbuy.com

Has anyone outthere ever purchased anything from Musicianbuy.com? I was considering buying my V drums from them since they seem to have the best price. Any help is appreciated.

Mark

take the price quote from them to Guitar center and they will match it. Several of us here have bought our v-club sets like that.

Comment

Originally posted by animal:
      take the price quote from them to Guitar center and they will match it. Several of us here have bought our v-club sets like that.

Yes, myself included. Those guys have taken great care of me. They get all of my drum business from now on.

Do you have a Guitar Center in your area, Mark? It's always better NOT to deal with shipping whenever possible...

------------------
      www.mp3.com/entrylevel
      Dan's Music Site; melodic, ethereal rock and more! Please have a listen :^)

Comment

Just checked musicianbuy.com's pricing and it is good. $1079 for V Clubs, or $1299 w/PD80R upgrade.

If you can get to a GC though, have them price match www.bpmmusic.com 's price of $1069 for the Clubs.

------------------
        www.mp3.com/entrylevel
        Dan's Music Site; melodic, ethereal rock and more! Please have a listen :^)

Comment

Yes, there is a GC in my area. I had thought about doing the price match thing. I just may have to go that route. Thanks for the info.

Mark

Comment

Just wondering ... Has anyone reported any of these prices to the zZounds spy to see what price they come back with? Also, zZounds has free shipping on ordersover $200. I've bought most of my extra Roland V-Drum stuff through the zZounds spy at much lower prices than the other "online stores". Of course, I use "creative price reporting" once in a while too

Comment

Working...
            X