Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Hart Dynamics ADC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hart Dynamics ADC

I just got a Mapex M-series 6piece kit and I'm needing to use the account for apartment use. I've found the Hart Dynamics ADC conversions and wondering if anyone has used the conversion kits from Hart Dynamics?? Or any other suggestions?? I'm also planning to use this kit for normal gigging which is why I want a quick and easy alternative for the apartment without having the keep the kit electronic fulltime.

Thanks for any help guys
    FJMAR99 --The original pimp!

I am using the Hart adc with mesh heads. They work great, but they are a bit louder than regular mesh heads, because the adc's have a foam backing. The resulting sound is a low pith thud. They are probably about as loud as a practice pad, but with the mesh heads you get a lower pitch. They may work for your apartment depending on your nieghbors. They are a great product I have not experienced any problems with them. If I were you I would buy one and try it before buying the rest.

I hope this helps.

Kurt
    Kurt

Pearl drums converted with hart adc, roland kd7's, pd 120 for snare, various roland rubber pads, hart e cymbals and pads, td8, td6, 2 mackie srm450s and mackie sub. mackie sr 24-4 mixer........and always growing.

Comment

Working...
    X