Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

BBE Customer Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBE Customer Support

Just thought I'd pass on my experience from today... As related on another topic, I recently bought a used BBE 262 Sonic Maximizer off eBay really cheap. When I got it, it had a different power supply (wall-wart type) than stock. I e-mailed Memo Romero, who is the service manager for BBE, with the specs on this power supply to ask if it would be safe to use.

I just got an e-mail back from him requesting my address so he could send me a free new power supply. After I told him I'd bought it second-hand!

This is some serious kick-ass customer support, folks. This is a good company, and their product is really, really, really good. I wholeheartedly recommend them.
    www.bbesound.com

-Danny
    -Danny

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Maybe somebody from BBE has been on this forum and wanted even more positive thoughts about BBE

BBE seems a nice company to me

------------------
    http://mpcman.flappie.nl
    Music was my first love...

Comment

Originally posted by MPCman:
      Maybe somebody from BBE has been on this forum and wanted even more positive thoughts about BBE
      Yeah, Szvook is the Managing Director!
      Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Hey guys,
        I just bought one of the BBE 882s from Washington Music Center for $308.00. Havn't got it yet but I was hoping that someone could give me an idea about where to start with the settings. Sometimes I will be using it from the TD10 out to the BBE. And in another band I will be using it on my PA for vocals and instruments. Any advice would be appreciated. If this has been discussed already I'm sorry for the stupid post. I think I looked thru most of the stuff on the BBEs before I bought one though.
        Thanks,
        Tom
        PS. I'm not advertising for Washing Music Center, I just thought that was a decent price for a 882.

[This message has been edited by Tom Berry (edited September 06, 2001).]

Comment

The only method I can recommend in to start with both knobs turned down, and gradually turn them up until you reach the results best suitable for your application. There is no one-size-fits-all setting, you'll really have to sit down with it and experiment. It may take a while, but it's worth it.

Stu
          "Fry that sound effect, Moriarty, we're having it for breakfast"

Comment

Thanks Stu,
            I got the 882 in yesterday. Installed it in the rack today. Have only had a few minutes to play with it but so far I like what I hear! It will be interesting hearing it somewhere besides my womb in the basement.
            Did what you said. PDE = Pretty Damn Easy.
            Thanks again.
            Tom

Comment

Working...
            X