Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

A V-God Leaves The Fold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A V-God Leaves The Fold?

Originally posted by Lee:
    >> What happened to Lee anyway ??!!

He died and went to heaven (hey - y'all don't react with such an incredulous expression - the other place just simply didn't want him and wouldn't have him!) - anyway, he died and went to heaven with a nine piece Sonor Designer Series kit... sorry - but compared to the real things - VDrum = Ho-hum.

Flame retardent underwear ON!!!
    Say it isn't true Lee. If so, reveal your mind, please.

Forget the sermon. Inquiring minds want to know.

'nuff said,
    -Marc.

Comment

Originally posted by feefer:
      Are you still holding a grudge against him (and Binary) for the verbal smackdown they gave you as a newbie.
      Never! Actually, we've been the best of cyberbuds ever since. Off-line Binary & Lee have given me valuable knowledge. These cats are tops with me. Just a little shocked that one of our V-Guru's would "Ho-hum" the V's. That's all feef, don't get so uptight man.

----
      -~

p.s. Compared to you, BtnkBndt, Lee, Binary, and a host of others here (my apologies, too many names), I'm still (and most probably always be) a newbie. So there. Nyah!

[This message has been edited by Marc. (edited August 31, 2001).]

Comment

... wasn't it you who changed your handle so you could become a reborn V-Drum virgin? I thought you changed your handle the last time you approached 1,000 posts.
        s'Up Chris,

What actually happened last year was, the webmasters did something to the site here and wound up fouling up some of our accounts (Lee and myself being amongst the affected). I wasn't even able to post anything. If you use most powerful search engine you will find a post from Binary relaying my alien status. Eric or Brian e-mailed me & said I had to re-register. When I tried 'Marc.' (with a 'c' & a 'period' the registration wouldn't take. So I had to drop the 'period' (I got to keep the 'c'). Soon afterward Eric or Brian e-mailed me and said the code was fixed and that I could have my 'period' back (don't even say it). So I re-registered again and my post count zeroed out as a result of the mess.

HEY! We're off topic. Lee? Show us your mind. V-Drums = Ho-hum, eh?

-Marc.

Comment

Sigh, ... I guess Lee's gonna just quietly go away, like that old saying "... soldiers never die, they just fade away ..."

my best for you and yours Lee. Please visit now & then.

-Marc.

Comment

Sorry to see you go Marc. ...LEE....but enjoy those Sonor's and good luck with whatever comes your way.

------------------
            ~REDMAN~

[This message has been edited by redman (edited September 04, 2001).]
            ~REDMAN~

Comment

?????
              I thought it was Lee who was leaving!
              ?????
              Maybe all the old V-God's should be recycled when they hit the 1000 post mark. You know, memories erased... virginal e-drummers once again - then they can turn up and be flamed by the old newbies!!
              Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Lee probably knows more about e's than anyone....
                Not to mention how indebted we are to him for developing the vkit trans program. Ah, I remember the good old days when we sat around the fire bagging all the things that the TD-10 could not do.....

See you Lee.... (sob)....
                Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Working...
                X