Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V Recording

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmasing
    replied
    Originally posted by Chuck:
    Anybody check this out?
    (unless you mean the MP3 off of the 'mp3' link - if so, the drumming is solid. Nice double-bass flams. )

Leave a comment:

• hmasing
    replied
    Originally posted by Chuck:
    Anybody check this out?
    I get an error saying that the source MP3 isn't found. Can you provide an actual link off of the page?

Thanks!

- Hans

Leave a comment:

• Chuck
    replied
    Anybody check this out?

Leave a comment:

• Chuck
    replied
    Thanks alot for the compliment. Without trying to make alot of excuses I recorded that in my bedroom on Cakewalk. It was originally recorded to use for finding a second guitarist. Some of are friends thought it sounded pretty cool so we "threw" it up on the site. Unfortunately it really lost alot of sound quality when we posted it.If anyone has any other tips feedback we'ed love to hear it. Thanks Chuck

Leave a comment:

• manu84
    replied
    awsome you play great really technic and the drums sound awsome too!!!!prog metal is great!!hey im planning to get the v custom in less than a month so this is encouraging sorry for the english bye
    put more

Leave a comment:

• Chuck
    started a topic V Recording

V Recording

Unfortunately the sound quality of this is very Low-fi. But I did record it using the Roland V Customs. This was our first time posting... hopefully it gets better from here. I'll get a better one up soon.Until then...Enjoy the noise. Feedback Welcome www.geocities.com/withinanother/withinanother.html
Working...
X