Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

V Recording

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V Recording

Unfortunately the sound quality of this is very Low-fi. But I did record it using the Roland V Customs. This was our first time posting... hopefully it gets better from here. I'll get a better one up soon.Until then...Enjoy the noise. Feedback Welcome www.geocities.com/withinanother/withinanother.html

awsome you play great really technic and the drums sound awsome too!!!!prog metal is great!!hey im planning to get the v custom in less than a month so this is encouraging sorry for the english bye
    put more
    td-8

Comment

Thanks alot for the compliment. Without trying to make alot of excuses I recorded that in my bedroom on Cakewalk. It was originally recorded to use for finding a second guitarist. Some of are friends thought it sounded pretty cool so we "threw" it up on the site. Unfortunately it really lost alot of sound quality when we posted it.If anyone has any other tips feedback we'ed love to hear it. Thanks Chuck

Comment

Anybody check this out?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck:
          Anybody check this out?
          I get an error saying that the source MP3 isn't found. Can you provide an actual link off of the page?

Thanks!

- Hans

- Hans

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck:
            Anybody check this out?
            (unless you mean the MP3 off of the 'mp3' link - if so, the drumming is solid. Nice double-bass flams. )

- Hans

Comment

Working...
            X