Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Looking for drummer in NJ/NYC area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for drummer in NJ/NYC area

Guitarist/Keyboardist/Producer/Songwriter looking for a drummer for my new modern rock band.

My favorite drummers include Niel Peart, Alan White, Rod Morgenstein, Stuart Copeland.

Our influences include (but are not limited to) U2, Duran Duran, Peter Murphy, Collective Soul, Dishwalla, Pink Floyd, The Police, Third Eye Blind, and more.

We are seeking a creative drummer who can play to a click track so that on some songs, we can combine electronic rhythm tracks with real drumming.

You can hear some demos from my old bands at http://www.730music.com and read my bio to get an idea how serious I am about music. Demos of the newer material are not online yet.

This band effort will be looking to record a full-length CD, play out in the NYC area, get on the radio, get record distribution deal, and basically become huge rock stars. :-)

We're looking for people in the Northern NJ area or in NYC.

If interested, write to [email protected] and let me know where we can listen to your demos.
Working...
X