Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sonic Foundry Acid Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonic Foundry Acid Pro

Newbie question:
    Has anyone used this type or any type of software to create your own loops?I did a search on Acid Pro and nothing. Or do most guys use a sampler.

I am a newbie to E drums,samplers,sequencers etc. I have alot to learn.

Thanks
    KT

I use Acid Pro to mix tracks (guitar, drums, voice, etc.), but that's about it. To be honest, I'm not sure I even know what a loop is.

------------------
    Drooling Dog
    - Scott

Comment

I am using acid pro to record a CD with a few musician friends. I'm using some Acid drum loops for basic song writing and then slowly replacing them with drum tracks.
      as far as making a loop I just plug my kit into my PC hit record and jam. then I trim before & after and save.

------------------
      Ostrich Hat
      www.ostrichhat.com

Comment

Most cats use Sound Forge to make loops. You can get the lite version free a lot of times when you buy Acid or Vegas. Works fine except you can't use 24 bit files w/ the lite ver.

Tip: Make sure you get really precise when cutting a loop or it won't sync properly.

peace.

Comment

I use ReCycle for loops, Reason and ProTools for recording/mixing, and T-Racks for mastering. All loops go into my Akais for live playing, or my E4 Platinum for studio use.
          I personally never liked Acid Pro, I think it must be the user interface that kind of got on my nerves.

Stu
          "Fry that sound effect, Moriarty, we're having it for breakfast"

Comment

Working...
          X