Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Sonic Foundry Acid Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonic Foundry Acid Pro

Newbie question:
    Has anyone used this type or any type of software to create your own loops?I did a search on Acid Pro and nothing. Or do most guys use a sampler.

I am a newbie to E drums,samplers,sequencers etc. I have alot to learn.

Thanks
    KT

I use Acid Pro to mix tracks (guitar, drums, voice, etc.), but that's about it. To be honest, I'm not sure I even know what a loop is.

------------------
    Drooling Dog
    - Scott

Comment

I am using acid pro to record a CD with a few musician friends. I'm using some Acid drum loops for basic song writing and then slowly replacing them with drum tracks.
      as far as making a loop I just plug my kit into my PC hit record and jam. then I trim before & after and save.

------------------
      Ostrich Hat
      www.ostrichhat.com

Comment

Most cats use Sound Forge to make loops. You can get the lite version free a lot of times when you buy Acid or Vegas. Works fine except you can't use 24 bit files w/ the lite ver.

Tip: Make sure you get really precise when cutting a loop or it won't sync properly.

peace.

Comment

I use ReCycle for loops, Reason and ProTools for recording/mixing, and T-Racks for mastering. All loops go into my Akais for live playing, or my E4 Platinum for studio use.
          I personally never liked Acid Pro, I think it must be the user interface that kind of got on my nerves.

Stu
          "Fry that sound effect, Moriarty, we're having it for breakfast"

Comment

Working...
          X