Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok EASIER FOR YOU PLZ LISTEN TO THIS V DRUMS MP3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok EASIER FOR YOU PLZ LISTEN TO THIS V DRUMS MP3

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/30/vince_vrbancic.html

go there and scroll down....find the song age of contact and listen to it...is all with v drums and is great!give me feedback
    bye
    td-8

Pretty cool!

Comment

well thanx i mean nobody heard it but is ok.....
      td-8

Comment

Sounds really great. I would have never guessed that was v-drums. I'm really impressed. Age of contact is really a great instrumental....
        TD-8, Hart Acusnare, Pintech Concertcast toms, Gibraltar rack

Comment

im glad you like it...i consider that prog rock ..is all instrumental so....and yea i didnt noticed until i read some article but at the ending you can hear the electronic sounds....there are a lot more of songs and they re all cool i hope to get more feedback
          i cant wait for my v drums
          td-8

Comment

Wow! Thanks for posting this mp3. The only thing holding me back from buying the V-session was that any mp3 anyone ever posted on here had some really sh1tty sounding V's on it. You've definatly sold me. Great song too! Sounds like you have a bit of a Rush influince.

-FC

Comment

this is a great song first off! Great drumming too! Are you using a TD-8 or TD-10?

awesome stuff!
              Ostrich Hat
              www.ostrichhat.com

Comment

hahahahaha no no wait a sec the day i play like that i will be happy really happy...thats a pro and he plays really good for not be a known drummer ..im just a begginer...but he uses a v drum set for that and is not a very big one i think is a v pro but im not sure so i mean everyone can take that sounds out of a v set
                i hope more people listen to it and give me feedback bye
                td-8

Comment

td-8

Comment

[img]http://91985608.home.icq.com//tapa%20de%20cd.jpg[img/]
                    td-8

Comment

ok i cant put the photo but if you go here http://91985608.home.icq.com//tapa%20de%20cd.jpg
                      you can see the drums...i had a better one but i cant find it...you tell me which module is hehe bye
                      td-8

Comment

Wow, the guitarist's arm is soooo big, he can bend notes by bending the neck of the guitar...or maybe it's just the booze. Anyway, the picture is making me feel dizzy.

Comment

Working...
                        X