Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

DrumFrame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DrumFrame

Anyone know anything about when the new version of the DrumFrame will be available?? I had heard that Kaman Music will be handling the retail sales business, but when I go to the Kaman web-site, they just link to the DrumFrame web-site. Anyone out there have any inside information?

Thanks.

Brian

I'm at DrumFrame regularly, but there's so far no news on when the VX-1 will be out, last I heard was end of this month. The international demand has been so high they're trying to send enough numbers out to their international distributors before they start officially selling them.

Stu
    "Fry that sound effect, Moriarty, we're having it for breakfast"

Comment

Thanks for the info, Stu. If you hear any additional news, please let me know (if you think of it). I'm very interested in checking out the newer version...or should I say my back is very interested?!?

Brian

Comment

Brian,
        if you haven't already, you can mail them at [email protected] and have them send you brochures as soon as they're available. I've tried their prototype for the VX-1, as I posted a while ago, and it's fantastic, the only big difference from my V-2L I can tell is it's land of origin.
        I want a DrumFrame assembly in my living room just for watching TV!

Stu
        "Fry that sound effect, Moriarty, we're having it for breakfast"

Comment

Thanks Stu, I'll contact them today. I like your idea about putting a DrumFrame in the living room....I've been meaning to get rid of that old Lazy Boy anyway!

Comment

Working...
          X