Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

SEARCHING??????!!!???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEARCHING??????!!!???

You know, it is almost at the point where there is nothing new to say. Really. Anytime anyone asks a question, there is always the reply DO A SEARCH. I'll admit, I have told people the same thing, when I hear..."Where did my old kits go after I installed my TDW-1" or "Is the kd-120 better than the kd-7." I just thought that it was funny. Is it that hard to come up with a new question......

SO.......Why do I get a blister on the middle pad of my middle finger on my right hand after I play for a few hours??? just trying to come up with something new. Oh yea, and what are your guys thoughts on religion???? never mind.........I found it in a search (Man you can find EVERYTHING doind a search)
    :rolleyes:

Ya, I just found my wallet and some change.
    The search is most xlnt.

------------------
    td 8,
    pintech pads,gibraltor rack JBL G2 EON 15 AND Mackie srs-1500, yamaha maple customs, remo jazz kit, buttloads of cymbals... 96 Tahoe,leather.

[This message has been edited by acidbran (edited August 03, 2001).]
    The original Gig Pig.

Comment

I found God! Thank you Most XLNT Search Engine.

Comment

YOU SEE!!! This is what I have been saying....you can find ANYTHING using the great and mighty SEARCH that we have. I wish I had this in High School to help me "search" for a date...
        :rolleyes:

Comment

I found an engine.

Comment

I did a search for all posts telling people to use search. (there are a LOT of those)
            Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Originally posted by Jgel:

SO.......Why do I get a blister on the middle pad of my middle finger on my right hand after I play for a few hours???
              Because you are flipping off your lead guitarist too much. The wear and tear on your hands isn't worth the effort. Instead, keep a small bucket full of old drumsticks and throw them directly for your guitarists head with varying hands. This is not only good for keeping your guitarist in line, it also just feels damned good.

- Hans

(How do you get a lead guitarist to shut up? Put sheet music in front of them!)

- Hans

Comment

Working...
              X