Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Cool site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool site

I just found this site and I'm really impressed. It's a relief to know there is a place to get info on the electro percussion world. I don't have quite the gear some of you do. I have been playing a basic V kit live for a couple of years and love 'em. Soon I hope to upgrade to the V-cyms and TDW1. Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know.

Kevin
    starworm

Welcome aboard Kevin...Your right!!

Jeff

Comment

Get the TDW-S/E first .

------------------
      ~REDMAN~
      ~REDMAN~

Comment

Originally posted by redman:
        Get the TDW-S/E first .

What is that? Is that the new expansion board? I've seen on this site that there is an old one and a new one. Did you save your old kits before you installed the TDW S/E? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

starworm

Comment

[/b][/QUOTE]What is that? Is that the new expansion board? I've seen on this site that there is an old one and a new one. Did you save your old kits before you installed the TDW S/E? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

[/B][/QUOTE]

I'll get this one...

Do a search. The search function on the board is great. You will find the answer to most of your questions. All of your questions about the differnt versions of the TDW and how to save or bring back old kits are all right there.

[This message has been edited by Jgel (edited July 31, 2001).]
          :rolleyes:

Comment

Thanks!
            starworm

Comment

Working...
            X