Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V-Session kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Session kits

I have the only purple V-Session kit in Europe at the present time. The drum shells don't fade from purple to white like the V-Concert....

... It's ALL purple. Hell, the rack is even purple! I think that my cymbals will even be purple (when Roland have actually made them for me and shipped them out )... currently I only have black PD-9's for crashes and ride and a PD-7 for hi-hat...

Oh, and my kit is not the package V-Session. For one thing, I have the TD-10 with TDW-1 V-Cymbal expansion (probably comes as standard), and I got the personal V-drum monitor system (PM-3) free with the kit, and I chose to have 3 PD-100's and 1 PD-120 for toms, as I didn't like the idea of having 2 toms + 2 floor toms. Personally, I prefer 3 + 1.

I have a PD-120 for snare and KD-120 for kick.

E-mail me if you want a picture of my kit.

By the way, I don't like playing out of the speakers of the PM-3 that much. That's not to say the speakers are bad. The reality is far from it. However, I just prefer headphones. I plug the PM-3 into the TDW-1 brain. I then plug the headphones into the 200-watt subwoofer of the PM-3...

200-watts. Woohoo!! And the neighbours haven't complained yet!!

----------

Anybody else have a non-package-deal V-Session/V-Pro/V-Club/V-Custom? What have you got? What did you pay for it?

And is it an extraordinary colour? (As in not normal white?)

------------------
    "HEY! Is that my donkey you're coveting?!"
    "I do what I like, and I like what I do."
Working...
X