Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

TD-6 metronome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-6 metronome?

I was just wondering if the TD-6 module has a metronome function like the TD-10 where you can pick the instrument you want to be your click sound, or does a metronome have to be aux'ed in? The Roland site doesn't give very much info about any of the modules. doesn't even list the instruments in each module. thanks for the help.

I'll let you know when I get my TD-6 this week. Stay tuned.....
    TD-30 / SPD-SX

Comment

right on.........

Comment

Okay, here's your answer straight from the manual (with a few extras thrown in at no charge): yes, the metronome sound is built-in and editable. The sounds you can choose from are voice, beep, click, metronome, claves, woodblock, sticks, cross stick, triangle, cowbell, conga, talking drum, maracas, cabasa, cuica, agogo, tambourine, snaps, 909 snare, and 808 cowbell.

The tempo range is 20-260, click level (volume) is 0-127, the time signature table is 0-13/2, 0-13/4, 0-13/8, and 0-13/16, the click interval can be set for a half note, dotted quarter, quarter, eighth, twelfth (!), or sixteenth, the click can be panned throughout the stereo field of L15 to R15, and you can set a recording or playback count-in of one or two measures.
        TD-30 / SPD-SX

Comment

Does anyone know how to setup the click on the TD-6 so the sound is output only to the headphones and not the main output jacks as well ? I can't find this mentioned anywhere in the manual.

Comment

I couldn't find it in the manual either. I also couldn't pull anything up in any edit mode to route the click to "headphones only". My guess is that this is a "cost-saving feature" and that the assumption is being made that the TD-6 owners will use the click only for private practice and not in any kind of a live or recording situation. This doesn't bother me personally, because I purchased the TD-6 to supplement my TD-8, which, of course, does have the click routing capability.....
            TD-30 / SPD-SX

Comment

Working...
            X