Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Too Funny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Funny!

This is just too funny! About a year ago I sold my first (e)drumset to a guy via internet. It was an Alesis D4 with Roland PD11, 21 and 31 pads and a Tama rack. I sold it for a decent price, but still I knew that the guy who bought it would sell it to someone else within a few years, because the kit just sucked.
    So I was browsing a website of a dutch drum shop and there was a link to the trommelrommeldag pics. The Trommelrommeldag was a small event at that shop were people could sell all their drumstuff to other people. The first thing I think when I click on the first pick is; hey that dude looks like the guy I sold my garbage set to, so the pic completes loading and there is my ****ing stupid drumset. Sheesh I was really laughing!

Here's a pic taken from it in my house and below is the pic of that dude selling it again.

Music was my first love...

I was browsing the NASA website and I think the guy sold it to them, cause it looks like something that could be attached to the Space Shuttle...

Your right, Dude, that kit looks like it does vigourously inhale...

Thanks for the laugh, very funny stuff..

Comment

Yeah, really weird and funny looking pads. Roland, ehh?

This isn't a rommel-dag (drum junk stuff day) since there are some nice looking Rogers drums over there as well.
      Robert

Comment

Get some sleep man! It's 0.45 AM so you should be in your bed!

Ehm what am I doing here......
        Music was my first love...

Comment

My first edrum kit were PD21 and 11 pads, they seemed to suck up all the energy from the stick impact. The only good thing you can say about them is that they feel better the Simmons pads, but that's not saying much. I'm beggining to hate my Yamaha TP80s pads now, they're just too hard.
          Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

Working...
          X