Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

WholesaleMusic.com???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WholesaleMusic.com???

WholesaleMusic.com has the best price around on an item I am interested in. Has anybody used them and been satisfied or had problems? I did find one post in the archives from almost a year ago that seemed satisfied, but IMHO there's safety in numbers. I did a search at the deja.com site and couldn't find anything there. Just exercising the old "buyer beware" philosophy. Thanks.

Tim

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tim Steele:
    [B]WholesaleMusic.com has the best price around on an item I am interested in. Has anybody used them and been satisfied or had problems? I did find one post in the archives from almost a year ago that seemed satisfied, but IMHO there's safety in numbers. I did a search at the deja.com site and couldn't find anything there. Just exercising the old "buyer beware" philosophy. Thanks.

Tim, I just got a V-Session Set from these guys and they took good care of me. I had a set ordered at Music123 and they kept jerking me around waiting for several weeks. I called Andy at Wholesale and I had a set in my living room three days later. I was very happy with them. My borther who is a bass player just ordered a new amp from them. They do have the lowest prices and so far great service. They do insure their shipments too. Not all companies do that. Hope this helps!

Fredinator.
    Start Young, Play Hard, Rock On!!!

Comment

Working...
    X