Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Does TD-10 Sequencer Record Click?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does TD-10 Sequencer Record Click?

I'd like to record (to a click) on the sequencer then output to my computer for mixing. If I record with a click, will the click be recorded too?

Thanks.

------------------
    Reverend Poppy
    Reverend Poppy

With the TD8 you are able to set the click output to headphones only, thus not sending it through your master / direct output(s) to your PC.

I don't know whether this is the same with the TD10.

Sorry - not too helpful!

Andy
    Andy
    TD-20, Pair of JBL-Eon15 G2's & Sub

Check out the demo tracks to hear my V's at

http://www.thebrokenangelband.co.uk/

Comment

It is....

Comment

What is this an Australian reunion?? Welcome back TN, haven't see you around in a while!
        Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Originally posted by Reverend Poppy:
          I'd like to record (to a click) on the sequencer then output to my computer for mixing. If I record with a click, will the click be recorded too?

Thanks.

Yes is possible, just the same of the TD-8 function!!! Bye

Comment

Steveo, good to be back in the fray! 3 Aussies on one post....."I'm E-X-C-I-T-E-D!" (Trademark of Big Kev promotions. Any resemblance to current marketting advertisements used during prime time programming in Australia is purely intentional!)

Comment

Working...
            X