Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greets From Bonnie Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greets From Bonnie Scotland

Hi Brothers and sisters
    Just found this site today and im totally blown away, I never knew such a cool place existed.
    Speak to ya all soon

Love Boomboy

Welcome aboard laddie.

Comment

Wake up men: she is a he

Look at his/her name: Boomboy
      and his/her preferences (amoungst them) beer
      Robert

Comment

....and hagus? (sp?)

Comment

ITS Haggis my friends and it tastes great.
          also has any1 got info on the best monitoring for my vdrums on stage, they sound great out front but i need more oomf on the stage for myself and the band.
          Cheers

Boomboy

Comment

and it all started out so well...
            Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Originally posted by puttenvr:
              Wake up men: she is a he

Look at his/her name: Boomboy
              and his/her preferences (amoungst them) beer
              Get with it Harold, Chris was making a funny. Don't you get it? Didn't the smiley face appear on your pc? It goes like this ...

Bonnie ...

Scotland ...

Bonnie Scotland?

Oh, forget it.

---------------

Comment

Cool down men: my English is not so good as your knowledge of the Dutch language is, so I don't get all the jokes, right.

Cool down.
                Robert

Comment

...what about oat cakes.

Comment

OATCAKES ARE ACE!...Yep I am a hairy chested male...check out my website...the downloads dont work cauze im crap at html but its a laugh and you get to see me in my Kilt!http://members.tripod.co.uk/boomboy/ is the website so check it out and theres fab pics of my v-drums in my tiny studio...hasnt been updated in yonks cauze im to busy at the mo!

Later Peeps

Boomboy

Comment

Hey!

I useta play in a sort of punk/rock for drunks band and we all wore kilts!

We called ourselves "Tarten Haggis".

We mostly just played well-known rock or punk songs and made up Scottish lyrics about haggis and porridge and chasing lassies and stuff like that.
                      We did a killer version of "Go Ask Alice", but in our case it was "Go Ask Hamish". We also did "Scotch Around the Clock".
                      We had a grand time.

The bars really liked us since our fans had to get really drunk to be able to listen to us.
                      (Hey! We need a "smily" for a drunk!)

Needless to say, we were Gr-r-r-eat! (....laddies! Och! Aye! )

- The (auld) VDrumber
                      Uh.....one--ee--an'--uh--too--ee--an'--uh...

Comment

Originally posted by vDrumber:
                        (Hey! We need a "smily" for a drunk!)
                        - The (auld) VDrumber

Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Hey VDrumber! That fired up some old memories of when I used to work in Pasadena eons ago. There was a popular tavern called the Loch Ness Monster. The house band was(is?) called Snotty Scotty & the Hankies. They attempted everything and, after a few hours, sounded quite well. Anyways, I hear they are the official band for Pasadena's Doo Dah Parade.

Comment

Hey Boomboy,
                            welcome aboard.
                            Just across the puddle here in Northern Ireland.
                            Lotsa good information here on this forum.
                            www.royfulton.co.uk, www.zendrum.com ,Tempus Drums, Istanbul Agop, Regal Tip, Alesis DMPro, D4,Garageband, HK Powerworks PA

Comment

Working...
                            X