Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

V-Drums and accoustic drums unite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Drums and accoustic drums unite!

Anybody out there incorporate their Vdrums in and around their accoustic kit?? I have been messing around with it lately and am enjoying it alot. It would be cool to hear about anyones setups, ideas or pros and cons that youve encountered along the way.

yes his name pat m. and he plays in king crimson, soon on the west coast with tool.

Comment

Crimson and Tool should be a good gig.

Carey is one of my favorites drummers at this time and a fellow Simmons user, although his is the SDX-9 model - which is still preferred with regard to good/professional edrums.

------------------
      szvook
      Studio

Comment

I've noticed Morgan Rose, David Silveria and John Otto with V-Drum pads incorporated in their sets recently.
        Anyone who reads Drum! will know them (but probably not many more, the crap mag that Drum! is...)

Stu

P.S. Svook, it's SDX, without the -9, just thought I'd point that out, since I'm in a nitpicking mood today.
        "Fry that sound effect, Moriarty, we're having it for breakfast"

Comment

There was a fairly recent issue of Roland User Group magazine that showed the red sparkle Sonor/V-drum kit that Cindy Blackman used on the last Lenny Kravitz tour. Cool kit. Some of you may remember it. In fact, I believe it was mentioned in a thread on this site about painting or covering your V-drums......
          TD-30 / SPD-SX

Comment

Originally posted by mcconaghy:
            I've noticed Morgan Rose, David Silveria and John Otto with V-Drum pads incorporated in their sets recently.
            Anyone who reads Drum! will know them (but probably not many more, the crap mag that Drum! is...)

Stu

P.S. Svook, it's SDX, without the -9, just thought I'd point that out, since I'm in a nitpicking mood today.
            That's all right (:

[This message has been edited by szvook (edited June 21, 2001).]
            Studio

Comment

My kit consits of Sonor, Paiste and ddrum. I guess that sais more than enough
              Music was my first love...

Comment

Working...
              X