Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cables

Hi, I'm using the Session Set, and was wondering, any need to change the cables that come with the set? Should they be "upgraded", and if so, what brand do you reccommend? I'm sure I'll get a 50/50 split on this!

Thanks!

Originally posted by Tully:
    Hi, I'm using the Session Set, and was wondering, any need to change the cables that come with the set? Should they be "upgraded", and if so, what brand do you reccommend? I'm sure I'll get a 50/50 split on this!

Thanks!
    What is driving you to ask? Hum/noise? Poor quality sound? The OEM cables are certainly not the most expensive or of the highest quality, but I don't recall a bunch of complaints about them either. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I'd be interested in hearing any claims of a "noticable" improvement in sound from switching to a higher quality cable.
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

I use Monster cables. No worries yet after 3 years of use, same cables.

To me, they are better for any kind of application.

------------------
      szvook
      Studio

Comment

Working...
      X