Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back Into it!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R27789
    replied
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by puttenvr:
    [B]I once returned to an old girl friend. And it was no good idea.

You sure you're a drummer?? Sure????

Leave a comment:

• MPCman
    replied
    Stop dating drumkits Puttenvr!

Leave a comment:

• puttenvr
    replied
    I once returned to an old girl friend. And it was no good idea.

Welcome back Steve. The more people play e-drummers, the better. Hope you're happy with the used Roland kit you want to buy.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Gardner
    replied
    Yes, you can ask. It was a bad decision on my part. I bought these so that I could have a great rehearsal kit, as well as do some recording for various people around town.
    I then bought an amp and used them live and never really enjoyed the experience. I was spending more time dialing things in then playing. I also got into a bit of a cash crunch, so I put those two things together and sold them...and I have had regrets. So, I may get another kit for reheasal purposes....

Leave a comment:

• R27789
    replied
    Steve,
    Can I ask why you sold them in the first place? I am also thinking of getting at least a TD8 module only in the future when prices are down.

Fon.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Gardner
    replied
    I just think this is a real good opportunity. I am tired of lurking around here with o input! I need a kit again. V Pros upgraded, 3 months old for $2300 sounds like a damn good valued , doesn't it? Tom, when are you going to be back in Phoenix?

Leave a comment:

• TomLandin
    replied
    Welcome back Steve!! Used VPro prices are dropping - lots of good buys for someone who doesn't need the newest thing out there. Bid your time and get what you want. And next time you want to sell your drums, call me and I'll try and do a better job of talking you out of it.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Gardner
    started a topic Back Into it!!

Back Into it!!

Hey all! I think I am going to get another V kit. I have ben thinking about it after selling mine in January. Then today I looked at the local rag and some guy was selling a V Pro/Custom kit for $2300. Well, I called him an asked him what the Hell is kit actually was. He described it. Its got a upgraded module, 4 toms snare, 3 cymbals, the rack has plastic on it...he bought it three months ago...and he wants $2300...it has to be a V Pro with a TDW1 upgrade amd 3 moths old...I am leaning towards buying it for that price.Here I was crying the blues over no V's....and there they are...SG
Working...
X