Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pintech cymbals with TD-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pintech cymbals with TD-10

Has anyone used the Pintech cymbals with the TD-10 module? Are they dual trigger cymbals?
    V-Pro w/ Roland Cymbals (CY14C,CY15R,CY6), BBE 462, Mackie 1202-VLZ

Which cymbals do you mean, the TC series (look like cymbals) or the SE series (look like pads)? I've got TC series cymbals. They're OK but not great. They're only single trigger but they do feel a bit like acoustic cymbals. They swing around but they're not heavy like real cymbals. I tried the V-Cymbals today, and as much as I don't want to say it, they are far superior. They've got a much heavier action, making them feel like metal cymbals.

I'm going to see if I can find any Visu-lite cymbals (not v. likely in the UK), cos they look cool but I expect that they are quite similar in action to the Pintech TC cymbals (but dual trigger though). We'll see...

Schmunk
    TD-8, Pintech pads, Pearl rack, Mackie SRM-450, Behringer 802 mixer and DSP1400 UltraMizer, Electric Sticks.

Comment

Working...
    X