Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Exams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exams

I've just finished my exams. What you gonna do about it?

Schmunk

------------------
    TD-8, Pintech pads, Pearl rack, PM-3, Behringer 802 mixer and DSP1400 UltraMizer
    TD-8, Pintech pads, Pearl rack, Mackie SRM-450, Behringer 802 mixer and DSP1400 UltraMizer, Electric Sticks.

I'm gonna wish I was still in college, just finishing up with my exams.
    Roland TD-20 v1.08, various v-drums and v-cymbals, Yamaha KP65's, Axis pedals, Gibraltar hardware, Mackie 1202/SRM450 (pre-china)

Comment

I am going to envy you dude....
      Still working toward BS... Part time along with a full time job and a part time SEP... Exams are torture. I am 27 and still take exams... sad.

Erik

Comment

Sorry if I came across as rude. I must admit that I may have had a couple of light ales before writing that post. I paid for it later, voming all over my bed at 8pm!!

Never mind

Schmunk
        TD-8, Pintech pads, Pearl rack, Mackie SRM-450, Behringer 802 mixer and DSP1400 UltraMizer, Electric Sticks.

Comment

I finished my exams one week ago... Next year I'm going to study mathematics on the "VU", a university in Amsterdam.
          Music was my first love...

Comment

Originally posted by Schmunk:
            I've just finished my exams. What you gonna do about it?

Schmunk
            Congratulations. Last Saturday we attended our 1st-born's graduation ceremonies. Soon she'll be starting on her Masters. It seems like yesterday that I was walking her to her 1st day at school. Life IS short (sigh).

Comment

God, I would give anything to be back in school !

Congrats, hope you passed.

Steve.

Comment

Ahhh, the eternal holiday. Summer stretches ahead, endless... Next semester is but a dream, a fart in the elevator of life....
                Congratulations (on throwing up at 8m that is)
                Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Working...
                X