Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Need Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help!!!

I just got a TDW1 card for my TD10 from zzounds. I looked at the box and it said manufacture January, but the guy at MARS Music said if it manufacture before February then it not V-Cymbal ready. Is this true?
    The TDW1 I got came with two red stickers on the box said "V-Cymbal ready". Is this the real thing or the saleman from zzounds just got the stickers and stick it on the box?
    I called before I made this order and the guy said it's "V-Cymbal" ready. How do I know it's "V-Cymbal" ready or not? Please help.

Thank you.

Originally posted by tivi:
    I just got a TDW1 card for my TD10 from zzounds. I looked at the box and it said manufacture January, but the guy at MARS Music said if it manufacture before February then it not V-Cymbal ready. Is this true?
    The TDW1 I got came with two red stickers on the box said "V-Cymbal ready". Is this the real thing or the saleman from zzounds just got the stickers and stick it on the box?
    I called before I made this order and the guy said it's "V-Cymbal" ready. How do I know it's "V-Cymbal" ready or not? Please help.

Thank you.
    If the "V-Cymbal ready" stickers look like something Roland would put on and not something homemade from the store, I'd say Roland is updating existing inventory before shipping. It would be less costly and more efficient for them to do it that way. Other than that, you'd have to install it and see for yourself.

Perhaps a current owner can provide some other info, but I'll bet it's already upgraded.

Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

I've read on that "other" vdrum site that too many people were complaining about their down-time waiting for the upgrade, that Roland instituted a "hot-swap" program. You call, give them your credit card number and they supposedly ship one out along with a return package for yours.

-Marc.

Comment

Working...
      X