Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Need some help please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help please...

I just purchased a Pintech CS/8 se-st kit and a TD-8. I have set it up and been playing with it to get it set just right. I followed the suggestions that came from Pintech for setting up each pad. I am having a bit of trouble fine tuning the snare and kick drums. Sometimes the snare won't register a sound when I hit it. It only happens when I am playing hard. I have tried to play with the sensitivity, threshold, and the like with no difference. With the kick drum I am using a double bass pedal. It has no trouble registering my main kick pedal(right foot) but many times it will not pick up the left pedal. I have also tried playing with the settings with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am having so much fun with the set you cannot believe it(or maybe you can). Sorry for the long post...Brad
    TD-8, Hart Acusnare, Pintech Concertcast toms, Gibraltar rack

bp- I have Pintech pads with a TD-10 and found that I had to lower the Xtalk severely on snare and kick, but also some slight threshold and RetrigCancel lowering on most pads to avoid some skips when there was a LOT of playing activity. The Pintech suggested settings were pretty worhless. I called all my pads by their Roland equivalents - PD120 positional, PD100 etc. Not sure if this will be similar to TD-8, but let me know if this helps. Howard

Comment

Working...
    X