Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Help with BBE 482

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with BBE 482

Sorry guys but I cannot for the life of me find a thread with suggestions on hooking up my 482. I am using a Mackie 1202Z in which I run kick, snare, toms, & cymbals out of TD8 to separate channels 1-4 on the Mackie out of a TD8. Left master out of the Mackie to a 450SRM for my monitor, and right master out to the sound board for rest of the band and out front.

I know I have read a couple of posts with szvook suggestions here but when I search BBE, I get a ton of threads, none of which have what I am looking for.

If I could just search all post and replies by szvook.

Thanks in advance,
    Dan

You can search by user name !!! But I am sure szvook will be around sooner or later . Just curious to know what a bbe 482 goes for new in the states, I saw one for $400.00 (new)canadian about a month ago but didn't pick it up.

------------------
    ~REDMAN~

[This message has been edited by redman (edited May 30, 2001).]
    ~REDMAN~

Comment

Try this:
      http://www.vdrums.com/discussion/For.../000157-2.html http://www.vdrums.com/discussion/For...ML/000416.html

At this time feed the signal for your Left Master & Right Master out from your Mackie board through the BBE for the final touch up to your entire mix. Since you have one BBE, use it (left channel in mono and right channel in mono) for your final mix for your 450 and for your band. At least this way your TD-8 (kick, snare, toms & cymbals) will get the boost from the BBE.

Good luck.

------------------
      szvook
      Studio

Comment

Thanks szvook. I picked it up off Ebay for $161.00 plus $10.00 shipping. New still in the box.

BTW, are you guys like major stockholders in BBE? All of a sudden you can't hardly touch used ones on Ebay for much less than new ones. I figure everyone on this board is jumping on them.

Rock ON!

dan

Comment

Hehehe, looks like soon they'll be cheaper in the stores than on Ebay! Don't you hate when that happens? ;D

Stu
          "Fry that sound effect, Moriarty, we're having it for breakfast"

Comment

Avid user only. Maybe I should sell my companies stock and buy into BBE at least I know where I stand compared to the .com world.

------------------
            szvook
            Studio

Comment

Working...
            X