Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

mp3 of Kenny Aronoff Samples available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp3 of Kenny Aronoff Samples available

Hi all..just posting this because I know some people here would like to know what DDrums sound like because they're so damn hard to find! I posted some mp3's at http://home.austin.rr.com/musiciansworld

The only new mp3 there is of the Kenny Aronoff samples that Clavia just made available for free for DDrums. I'm pretty impressed by them. FYI, I'm not anti-VDrum etc, just thought some of you (like me) would like to hear mp3's of the different DDrums, Vdrums DTExtreme etc...Competition is a good thing!..

Those do sound really good.
    Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

thanks! Like I said, I'm not anti-vdrum, I'd like to have a set myself in addition to the DDrums...and then of course a DTExtreme.. I was pretty impressed by the samples and thought some people who were still in the market would like to know what the new stuff from Clavia sounds like..anyway on another note, even though those sounds sound great for recording in a live situation i've found that simpler generic ddrum sounds seem to work better, less ring more bite etc, and sound guys seem to like the sounds that are less complex..less color, less ring etc, so they can slap on tons of their own stuff!

Comment

Working...
      X