Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

new owner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new owner!

Hey all, i would like to announce that i am a proud new owner of v-customs which i picked up for 2 grand. Not a bad deal. PEACE

Brian

congrads!!!! You will love them.

Have fun

Kurt
    Kurt

Pearl drums converted with hart adc, roland kd7's, pd 120 for snare, various roland rubber pads, hart e cymbals and pads, td8, td6, 2 mackie srm450s and mackie sub. mackie sr 24-4 mixer........and always growing.

Comment

Great prize, 2 grand ! In Holland those kits almost cost 3 grand.
      Robert

Comment

Congrats LIVEfreak. I just got my new kit about a week ago. I hope you love them as much as I do mine.

------------------
        Reverend Poppy
        Reverend Poppy

Comment

Welcome aboard. You have officially been inflicted with the V-drum virus for which there is no known cure. Studies have shown that repeated use and viewing of Vdrums.com will only intensify your symptoms. Take two aspirin and call me in the morning.....
          TD-30 / SPD-SX

Comment

i also just got my vcustoms last weekend and ohhhhh..ohhhh.ohhh...oh excuse me.

they are a wonderful tool.

-tak
            ::T:A:K::

Comment

Well..I got my td 8 and I am waiting on a pintech set to arrive.
              I also got a Roland kc-500 for small gigs..anyone think it will vut it for say, up to 100 people?
              Thanks

------------------
              Doh !!
              The original Gig Pig.

Comment

Working...
              X