Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap Way to Record?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Way to Record?

Got my V-Pro kit. Love it. What are some of my options for recording myself playing? I'd like to create mp3's so I can listen to my practice sessions while I work on the computer. I'm interested in multiple options, but will probably end up needed a cheap one. Especially after just purchasing the kit!

Thanks.

------------------
    Reverend Poppy

[This message has been edited by Reverend Poppy (edited April 03, 2001).]
    Reverend Poppy

Is it true that I can just plug the Audio Out on the brain into my computer's Microphone jack?

------------------
    Reverend Poppy
    Reverend Poppy

Comment

Yeah, but you'd be better off going into the line in instead of the Mic in. The Mic in adds a boost which could make your sound go a lil fuzzy.

Yeah, right into the computer is the way to go.
      Sounds great, less expensive.
      Feel free to contact me offline for any additional help or audio software suggestions.

Hope this helps,
      Your Bo-I mean BINARY

Comment

What jack on the back of the TD-10 do I plug into (please don't say headphone, I love the click!)? Also, what kind of cable do I need to plug into that little bitty jack on the computer?

Thanks.

------------------
        Reverend Poppy
        Reverend Poppy

Comment

Working...
        X