Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Sopranos, Season Premiere, Funeral Scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sopranos, Season Premiere, Funeral Scene

Obviously, this has nothing to do with V-drums. But somebody here might know this.

Alright, Sopranos fans. Recall the first episode, the one with Livia's funeral. At the Soprano home, you see Big P**sy in the mirror, right? Nice visitation. Shakespearean, almost.

During the scene where Janice calls everyone into the room to say things about her mother, there's a shot of Tony standing in the doorway to the room. Behind him, above his left shoulder, is a stairway. A very noticeable figure -- looks to be an older male in a suit -- liesurely descends the staircase halfway, looks to see what's going on in the room, then goes back up again.

The figure is too distant to see clearly. I suspect that this is another dead-character visitation, but I can't think for the life of me who it may be.

Anyone have a clue?

DJourg

[This message has been edited by DJourg (edited April 02, 2001).]

you want the sopranos board down the street...this here's the vdrums board.
    ::T:A:K::

Comment

Originally posted by DJourg:
      Obviously, this has nothing to do with V-drums. But somebody here might know this.

Alright, Sopranos fans. Recall the first episode, the one with Livia's funeral. At the Soprano home, you see Big P**sy in the mirror, right? Nice visitation. Shakespearean, almost.

During the scene where Janice calls everyone into the room to say things about her mother, there's a shot of Tony standing in the doorway to the room. Behind him, above his left shoulder, is a stairway. A very noticeable figure -- looks to be an older male in a suit -- liesurely descends the staircase halfway, looks to see what's going on in the room, then goes back up again.

The figure is too distant to see clearly. I suspect that this is another dead-character visitation, but I can't think for the life of me who it may be.

Anyone have a clue?

DJourg

[This message has been edited by DJourg (edited April 02, 2001).]
      I saw the big puss too. The man on the stairs looked like Junior with the big glasses but I think he was in the room at the time. I didn't tape it so I can't be sure who all was in the room. You're not seeing things, that I CAN confirm.

------------------
      RonBon
      RonBon

Comment

I am thrilled ...
        Robert

Comment

Working...
        X