Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

The Sopranos, Season Premiere, Funeral Scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sopranos, Season Premiere, Funeral Scene

Obviously, this has nothing to do with V-drums. But somebody here might know this.

Alright, Sopranos fans. Recall the first episode, the one with Livia's funeral. At the Soprano home, you see Big P**sy in the mirror, right? Nice visitation. Shakespearean, almost.

During the scene where Janice calls everyone into the room to say things about her mother, there's a shot of Tony standing in the doorway to the room. Behind him, above his left shoulder, is a stairway. A very noticeable figure -- looks to be an older male in a suit -- liesurely descends the staircase halfway, looks to see what's going on in the room, then goes back up again.

The figure is too distant to see clearly. I suspect that this is another dead-character visitation, but I can't think for the life of me who it may be.

Anyone have a clue?

DJourg

[This message has been edited by DJourg (edited April 02, 2001).]

you want the sopranos board down the street...this here's the vdrums board.
    ::T:A:K::

Comment

Originally posted by DJourg:
      Obviously, this has nothing to do with V-drums. But somebody here might know this.

Alright, Sopranos fans. Recall the first episode, the one with Livia's funeral. At the Soprano home, you see Big P**sy in the mirror, right? Nice visitation. Shakespearean, almost.

During the scene where Janice calls everyone into the room to say things about her mother, there's a shot of Tony standing in the doorway to the room. Behind him, above his left shoulder, is a stairway. A very noticeable figure -- looks to be an older male in a suit -- liesurely descends the staircase halfway, looks to see what's going on in the room, then goes back up again.

The figure is too distant to see clearly. I suspect that this is another dead-character visitation, but I can't think for the life of me who it may be.

Anyone have a clue?

DJourg

[This message has been edited by DJourg (edited April 02, 2001).]
      I saw the big puss too. The man on the stairs looked like Junior with the big glasses but I think he was in the room at the time. I didn't tape it so I can't be sure who all was in the room. You're not seeing things, that I CAN confirm.

------------------
      RonBon
      RonBon

Comment

I am thrilled ...
        Robert

Comment

Working...
        X