Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

SOUNDS&NOISES PREPARATED:WHO IS INTERESTED ON A V-DRUMS SOLO ALBUM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOUNDS&NOISES PREPARATED:WHO IS INTERESTED ON A V-DRUMS SOLO ALBUM?

TO PEOPLE WHO LIKES THE EXPERIMENTATION: HALLO I'M A DRUMMER FROM ITALY AND I'M WARKING ON " AFRA VIRTUAL PROJECT" MY SOLO ALBUM WITH V-DRUMS, POWERBOOK G3 AND PRO TOOLS.
    IT'S AN EXPERIMENTAL SOLO, I UTILIZE V-DRUMS TO ORGANIZE MY CONCEPTION OF SOUNDS & NOISES
    BEING INSPIRED BY CONTEMPORANEY MUSIC, JAZZ,FUNK,ELECTRO STYLE,AND A LOT OF...
    PLEASE I'D LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE WORKING ON A SIMILAR PROJECT OR PEOPLE INTERESTED TO BUY A V-DRUMS SOLO ALBUM. ITHANKS BILINIFUNK

If the drumming is better than your post.

Why not post some MP3s of yourself playing, and we'll detirmine if what you have created is something anyone here wishes to purchase.

Also, hit the "caps lock" on that G3 of yours, you're typing in all caps which is distracting and unnecessary here.
    People will read and respond to your post, but will generally be more likely to do so if they don't feel like you're yelling at them.

~BIN

Comment

i'm sorry, but my english is not good: I' M AN ITALIAN BOY!!
      HOWEVER THE MUSIC IS AN UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE AND WHEN I'LL SEND YOU MY MP3 I HOPE YOU CAN LISTEN AND TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT.
      THANK BIN
      BILINI

Comment

look; I CAN SPEAK ITALIAN TOO!!!!

Music was my first love...

Comment

Nieuwe pagina 1

For the last time: don't
          shout to us and turn off your caps lock.

Robert

Comment

speak up putt, I can barely hear you

Comment

Working...
            X