Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Does a PDF file exist for TD-10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does a PDF file exist for TD-10?

I'm in Japan, and very close to purchasing a kit here in Tokyo. 1 Questions:

1) Is there a PDF file for the TD-10 owners manual on the web somewhere?

2) Is there an HTML of the same?

If i buy, i would end up getting the Japanese version of the manual. It would take twice as long to read = not good.

------------------
    Chris in Tokyo
    Chris Wells in Tokyo
    Exp. TD-10

Boismenu made a *.pdf file once. Pierre are you there?
    Robert

Comment

I'm here.
      Hi Christopher! I too bought my kit in Japan (Yokohama). I ordered an English copy of the manual and it cost me around 10.000JPY
      I did a pdf copy of it which I can send you. It's not complete, the appendix are missing, and it's in 10 separate files (to avoid a huge file size).

I am going back to Yokohama this July in a long term contract. Maybe we could meet there, what do you think?

Let me know if you want the pdf file to [email protected] because the other mail address is under upgrading (= it doesn't work). This week I'll be on a bussiness trip to Africa so i will be reading mails but I won't be able to send you the files.

Pierre.

Comment

I forgot,
        If you can read Spanish there is a pdf copy of the manual in the download section of www.rolandus.com
        Pretty nice, too bad they don't do the same with the English version

Pierre.

Comment

I bought my Vkit at Ishibashi store in Yokohama but there is a district in Tokyo were all the music instrument stores are, great place!
          Ishibashi has 4 different stores in that district with one exclusively for drums and percussion. I can't remember the name but I can ask on monday if you want.
          Pierre.

Comment

This forum is great - can't say it enough. BTW Pierre, i did search the archives and didn't find anything about your having made a pdf file.

Puttenvr seems to have a great memory. Thanks.

Pierre, let's DO meet up when you get here. We can meet half way or something. I live in east Tokyo. Talking to Laox in Akihabara now. They're proud of the TD-10 Expanded Kit they're selling, wanting Y470,000 yen for it. I'm in search of a better price before i commit. Any advice? Do we talk offline about this?

Wonder what's prefered by the board moderators? Discuss on the board or off the board? Chime in please.

I don't wanna bore your userbase with details that aren't relevant to the US.

------------------
            Chris in Tokyo
            Chris Wells in Tokyo
            Exp. TD-10

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher:
              Pierre, let's DO meet up when you get here. We can meet half way or something.
              I'll let you know as soon as I get to Yokohama

They're proud of the TD-10 Expanded Kit they're selling, wanting Y470,000 yen for it. I'm in search of a better price before i commit. Any advice? Do we talk offline about this?
              Well, I bought mine at Ishibashi store in Yokohama, just behind JR Yokohama station. I don't really like Laox but sometimes they really have good prices. Try to get a friend that speaks Japanese (if you don't) and ask in Ishibashi. I think the web site is www.ishibashi.co.jp all in Japanese but you can find maps to get to the stores.

Wonder what's prefered by the board moderators? Discuss on the board or off the board?
              I think they are open and any discussion can benefit others (btw, I received a mail from another Vdrummer in Tokyo area)

Maybe you can help me, can you tell me how much is a KD-120 and a KD-80 in Japan? Thanks
              Pierre.

Comment

I made a mistake about my post concerning not finding anything in the archives about a PDF file. I meant to say that i DID find some stuff. Sorry.

A place called Maeda Gakki http://www.maedagakki.com sells a KD120 mail order for 33.800. I don't have a price on a KD80. It's probably around 25.000. Hope that halps.

------------------
                Chris in Tokyo
                Chris Wells in Tokyo
                Exp. TD-10

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher:
                  A place called Maeda Gakki http://www.maedagakki.com sells a KD120 mail order for 33.800. I don't have a price on a KD80. It's probably around 25.000. Hope that halps.
                  USD291 for a KD-120 in Tokio
                  USD550 for the same KD-120 in Spain

Know what I mean!!!!!

Thanks for the info, I definetively wait for Japan.
                  Pierre.

Comment

Working...
                  X