Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price matching policies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price matching policies

Most of the larger music stores (Guitar Center, Mars, etc.) offer some type of "guaranteed lowest price" policy. From your experience with these stores and others that offer a price guarantee, what level of documentation do they typically require before matching or beating a competitor's price? Do they only accept a competitor's current catalog or will they also accept copies of web page printouts and e-mail price quotes?
    Roland TD-12, Pearl DRX-1 tom and snare pads, Roland PD-8 pads for cymbals, DW pedals and stands, Pearl and Gibraltar hardware

Can't speak for all of them, but I know I once printed out a quote from "Musican's Friend" and Guitar Center matched it at there store.

Comment

Hmmm. I think that Musician's Friend is the online presence of Guitar Center. No wonder they matched your price.
      Cheers,

JHH

Comment

I took a printout of a KD-7 from Zzounds to Mars and they matched it.
        :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
        X