Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deal?

I just found a V-Custom set new in the box. They are shipping it to me for $1850.00. Is this as good a deal as I think?

------------------
    Black
    Black

Black,

That's the lowest price I've ever seen for a new V-Custom kit. Where did you come across this deal?

Doug
    Roland TD-12, Pearl DRX-1 tom and snare pads, Roland PD-8 pads for cymbals, DW pedals and stands, Pearl and Gibraltar hardware

Comment

Snag it!!
      TD-30 / SPD-SX

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Wade:
        Snag it!!
        He means: where is the snake in the grass?

Yes, it's a low price for a new kit in zze boxzz...
        Robert

Comment

Where did you find such a deal? I'm looking and the lowest price I can find is about $2300.

drew

Comment

Make sure it's the Vcustom and not the Vstudio kit.
            Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

Oh ya. It is Custom. Came to my house in THREE days from a place in Kentucky. I'll have to get the name when I get back home. Musicianspro.com. They are getting out of the V-drum stuff and sticking to keys, guitars, etc. The kit came sealed and all with the new TD-8. They said they had a customized Pro demo kit for a great price. That is all that was left. If your lucky you may still be able to get it at a bargain. I must say it is a kick-ass starter kit and I don't really have to ad much to it. The TD-8 os much better than the Alesis DM-Pro I had.

------------------
              Black
              Black

Comment

Working...
              X