Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rim triggers once, and then no more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rim triggers once, and then no more!

I first noticed this problem on my TD8 last night. I hit the rim and got the rim sound. The next time (and each subsequent time, the rim didn't sound, only the head.

If I switch kits, or turn the module off and back on, the rumm will soound on its first strike and then no more.

I was 'Shacking Up' the othernight, but now I've gone back to the original trigger bank settings.

Also, I haven't changed the way I strike the frum - That has been constant.

Can you help? (I searched and couldn't find this particular ptoblem with the rims).

Cheers - Andy
    Andy
    TD-20, Pair of JBL-Eon15 G2's & Sub

Check out the demo tracks to hear my V's at

http://www.thebrokenangelband.co.uk/

I can't beleive my stupidity on this one ... the lead was not fully plugged into the pad!

Sorry for wasting your time Chris - thanks for the response.

PS. Apologies for the spelling on my initial post - I'd had some 'Night-nurse' the night before to help with a cold, I was completely knocked out the whole of the next day (the day I posted) - I actually fell asleap twice at my desk!
    Andy
    TD-20, Pair of JBL-Eon15 G2's & Sub

Check out the demo tracks to hear my V's at

http://www.thebrokenangelband.co.uk/

Comment

I remember I had once turned my big rack on. I was suddenly struck with horror and my blood ran cold, nothing came on, no lights no floppy drivs activity, nothing. I took about an hour checking everything I could think of. Then I thought, naw, it couln't be, I looked at the wall and sure enough, my wife had unplugged to move the rack so she could vacume under it. After that, the first thing I check are the connections, it's a lesson no one needs more than once.
      Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

Working...
      X