Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vdrums web page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vdrums web page

I just updated my web page. You can have a look at it at:
    www.boismenu.net

Pierre.

Looks great!

Comment

great site Pierre !!
      Robert

Comment

Your site looks great!

Someday I am going to make two sites, high speed and low speed. The one I have now is primarily for the low speed net surfers hence the lack of fancy graphics and such.

Keep up the great work!

Kelly Mercer
        Halifax, Nova Scotia
        Canada

My Youtube Channel!
        http://www.youtube.com/user/VirtualMP3Studio

My "home studio" webcam!
        http://virtualmp3studio.ww.com/

Comment

Really enjoy your cite. The mp3's are a nice touch. Any chance of mp3 drum solo with a real wind out on the kit ? The snare on the Real Deal kit sounds like my old Premier project 2001 snare. Nice and thick with some punch. Does the upgrade card increase the over all dynamics of the TD-10 or just cymbals? Anyways, the cite is in my favorites folder. Love those MP3's.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorro:
            Does the upgrade card increase the over all dynamics of the TD-10 or just cymbals?
            The TDW-1 increases the overall dynamics (a bit) and sensitivity (a lot).
            Robert

Comment

My appologies to NE users. First the wording of the *note* page for them, before going into the real site, is completely wrong .
              I try to design my site to all major browsers, NE, IE and Opera. But my sw package makes the HTML in a way that the fonts in NE users is smaller than I intended.

On other hand I also discovered today that there are several pages that can't be accessed by NE users. This is because there is a line that points to an old CSS file that no longer exists. IE ignores this line but not NE. I can't fix it until I'm back home so please forgive me until then.

Thanks for your words, I'll try to keep it simple and compatible

Pierre.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorro:
                Any chance of mp3 drum solo with a real wind out on the kit?
                But then you'll discover how terrible I am!
                No, seriously, I'll try to record some decent and longer track to appreciate more in detail the sound of the TD-10.
                I can also accept midi files from any of you
                Pierre.

Comment

Working...
                X