Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V-cymbals/TDW-1 from Roland.ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robby95
    replied
    Just went in to my local music shop to order the TDW-1 upgrade I've been longing to get and Roland informed the dealer that all the cards they had in stock in Vancouver had been returned to Roland for the V Cymbal upgrade and they were unsure as to when they would get them back. Has anyone else in here heard of this???

Leave a comment:

• Ken Taylor
    replied
    It is sounding more and more like an operating system upgrade. This can be done via the memory backup slot, so maybe they are planning to send out a rom card to every shop that stocks the Vcymbals.

Ken

Leave a comment:

• boismenu
    replied
    Usually it takes a while since the pre-release in NAMM and the distribution. I recall going straigth to the store in Japan when I first saw the PD-80 in the web, and not only the store knew anything about it but neither Roland Tokyo.
    Patiente...

Pierre

Leave a comment:

• redman
    started a topic V-cymbals/TDW-1 from Roland.ca

V-cymbals/TDW-1 from Roland.ca

I wrote an e-mail to roland.ca saying what's up with the upgrade for the TDW-1 and the new v-cymbals , and this is what they said .Don't know if this is true or not ,I guess we will find out in the months to come.
    --------------------------------------------
    This is what they told me.......We don't have any new V-Drum brochures or brochures on the Roland V-Cymbals
    yet. As far as the TDW-1 upgrade, this will be included with V-Cymbal
    purchases by TD-10 owners. More information on exactly how we will do this
    will be released once we get it. The upgrade will allow for optimum
    V-Cymbal Control and positional sensing.
    ----------------------------------------
    Just thought I'd post this for everyone. ~REDMAN~

[This message has been edited by redman (edited January 25, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by redman (edited January 25, 2001).]
Working...
X