Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flood control ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flood control ?

To achieve my 1,000 posts within one year I always try to post 5 messages within 1 minut (I am mad)

But then theris that message Sorry! We have flood-control activated. You cannot post within 60 seconds of your last post. Please try again after this period of time elapses.

Eric, Brian, I thought Zzounds.com had donated some bucks for a quick internet-server?
    Robert

Originally posted by puttenvr:
    Eric, Brian, I thought Zzounds.com had donated some bucks for a quick internet-server?
    Hey Putt, havent you noticed something missing lately? Where is the Zzounds logo?

Comment

Aha...

WE'RE FREE! The Americans have liberated us again.
      Robert

Comment

Originally posted by BtnkBndt:
        Hey Putt, havent you noticed something missing lately? Where is the Zzounds logo?

So how does this site continue w/o funding?

------------------
        \oo/_ _\oo/

[This message has been edited by rus (edited January 24, 2001).]
        \oo/_ :mad: _\oo/

Comment

Originally posted by rus:
          So how does this site continue w/o funding?

Probably the same way they did before ZZounds (and don't ask me what that was). However, the store part of the site still exists thru them.

Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Working...
          X