Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

goodbyeeeeee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goodbyeeeeee

Well it's time to say goodbye. I feel like I'm peeping into a bedroom window by comming here. It was a breath of fresh air after 20 years of playing various electronic percussion instruments to actually have a place to talk to other like minded individuals about these amazing instruments, and lets face it, they're all pretty amazing when you think about it. But, I feel like I'm doing a disservice to all of you who spent alot for money for Vdrums and don't need me to point out their shortcommings, which are few. So enjoy and keep plugging in, and banging away. Jim.
    Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

God, I'm gonna miss you jrcel.

Stay warm.

Comment

Originally posted by jrcel:
      Well it's time to say goodbye.
      Careful, puttenvr posted a goodbye post too and ... well, you know the rest.

Originally posted by jrcel:
      ...But, I feel like I'm doing a disservice to all of you who spent alot for money for Vdrums and don't need me to point out their shortcommings, which are few.
      Jim, I have to disagee. I feel it is a diservice to NOT point out any limitations. I understand that some here respond as if this were a Roland-only club, but the fact is, it is not. The V-Drum world is multi-faceted and not always pure turn-key, i.e. Roland brains & pads exclusive. I admit to having "fun w/Harold" but, as I did at his goodbye thread, so, I will do here. Please stay. "Constructive criticism" is vital to this board.

~

Comment

Keep on Drummin

Comment

Thank's Marc, I was staring to think you didn't love me anymore. I'll be checking back from time to time. Ta.
          Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

What you talkin bout Jim. No need to leave. If your getting burnt out just take a short break. I only wish I possessed the knowledge you have concerning these beasts. If you go I'm sure your input will be highly missed, I know I will.

Comment

Jrcel, please stay. I did and it feels good (and I don't want to feel alone as the only non-roland user)
              www.vdrums.com is the number 1 site to talk about e-drums no matter which kit you play.

And we want to keep informed about the Yamaha drums. They were the standard before ddrum4 and vdrum came out. Come on. Don't leave.
              Robert

Comment

Hey puttenvr... I am a non-Roland user. I haven't used Roland since the TD7 kit. THis board is very informative to any edrum user. It should be called www.edrum.com, or something similar
                (www.edrums.com is owned by Pintech)

I will probably get bashed for that.

Erik
                SEP

Comment

Sure Eric I remember you. Aren't you the one that uses a little red module as well?

Merging the two ddrum, vdrum.com sites to a www.edrumz.com (www.edrum.com is already an URL) would be a great idea. With separate buttons for ddrum, vdrum and dtx modules and general buttons for DRUMPADS, AMPLIFICATION, STUDIO/LIVE and GENERAL (the humor part of the forum).

Administrator ....

[This message has been edited by puttenvr (edited January 11, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by puttenvr (edited January 11, 2001).]
                  Robert

Comment

To say hello- **** Gail

my web site is www.edrumz.com

Comment

Now now now

Must be still around, has recent threads ... and postings.
                      Last edited by daveybabes; 05-07-08, 09:26 AM.
                      WEBSITE - http://www.diamondelectronicdrums.com/
                      YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbVB...?feature=guide
                      FACEBOOK me at ... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...83235555050736
                      :eek: ...
                      Showcase 1 - http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=253
                      Showcase 2 - http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=354

Comment

erm... look at the original posting date. like 7 years ago
                        I certainly hope the j hangs around.

Comment

How did this necrothread get breathing again...?

E
                          - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evil1rox View Post
                            How did this necrothread get breathing again...?

E
                            Dr. Frankenstein?
                            TD-12; TD-6V; FD-8; Hart Pro Toms, Snare, Bass; ECII hihat, crashes, splash & ride; Smartrigger crashes & china; Hart Hammer Pad; Pintech Dingbat; Iron Cobra double-bass.

"I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

I've always had a love/hate relationship with this site, recently my peeve is every time I click on New Posts there are about 15 large RULES OF THE FORUM posts looming like some repressive sign in a banana republic saying FREE SPEECH IS BAD, signed EL SUPREEMO. The reason for my leaving was simple, I didn't own Vdrums and certain members were making it clear they didn't want anyone here who posted anyting relating to other edrum companies. A 7 year old post, someone has way too much free time.
                              Last edited by jrcel; 05-07-08, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X